Sunday, April 8, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Liddy nominated my for the Versatile Blogger Award! If you don't know what Versatile means, here is the definition:
*Versatile*
 adj
capable of or adapted for many different uses, skills, etc.

the first thing i am supposed to do is nominate 4 bloggers
 Belles Bulletins
American Girl and God
Jesses Mix of Doll Pics
My Americangirl (the blog)

Here is the award:

Thank you Liddy! :)

Then, I am supposed to say 7 random things about myself, well here it goes!

1. I love Celtic Woman! They are one of my favorite singing groups. 
2. One of my favorite books is The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien, I can't wait until the movie comes out!
3. My favorite colors are lime green and purple.
4. My favorite Scobby-Doo character is Daphne Blake. 
5. I recently finished The Secret Series
6. I love gum!can't go a day without it.:) my favorite flavors are Trident watermelon twist and Trident Layers wild strawberry+tangy citrus.
7. My  favorite animal is tied between a llama and a dog. 

Here are the rules for the people I nominated: 
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, include 7 random pieces of information about you.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination with a comment on their blog.

If you have already been nominated, i am sorry! I won't make you post it agian :).

-Kacie:)
     

1 comment:

Liddy said...

Interesting random facts. Love The Hobbit too!:D

*Liddy*